Health & Saftey Update
At the Redmond Inn the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety during your visit. We have ensured that our property is conducive to social distancing and our focus remains on the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We want to ensure you that we are taking all the necessary precautions to provide you with a worry free stay.
• The health of our team members will be carefully monitored. Our staff will wear protective masks when in contact with guests while practicing social distancing.
Front Desk, Lobby and Public Spaces
• Plexiglass barriers have been placed at the Front Desk
• Hand sanitizing stations are available in numerous locations
• Social distancing measures are in place with visual cues
• Cleaning and sanitization protocols have increased throughout the property. High-frequency touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently, such as door handles, handrails, stair railings, elevators, faucets and faucet handles
• Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols are being implemented in guestrooms, concentrating on high touch point areas such as door handles, handrails, faucets, telephones, light switches, toilet handle, etc.
• All non-essential items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines, compendiums, pens, paper, etc.
• Glassware has been replaced with disposable & sealed paper cups
• Remote controls are laid out in a disposable protective bag
Amenities and Services
• Our breakfast room is closed until further notice. Take out is available at the Family Pancake House next door, as well as numerous local restaurants
• Shuttle service has been paused
• Our hot tub, pool and fitness center will be open in Phase 3 of Safe Start Washington